Acceptance of Agreement
Your use of our Website constitutes your binding acceptance of, and compliance with, these Terms, including any modifications that we make, whether you are a “Visitor” (simply browsing mentordrive.ng) or you are a “Member” (you have registered with mentordrive.ng). In either instance, you are a “User” of the Service. If you wish to become a Member or make use of the Service, you must read and agree to this Agreement during the registration process.
We may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on our site. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Website to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and to review such changes. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of service, you may not use the site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these terms and conditions of service are expressly rejected by mentordrive.ng and shall be of no force or effect.
This Agreement also constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website, the content, products or services provided by or through the Website and the subject matter of this Agreement.
Eligibility and Registration
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. You agree to:
- Be at least 13 years of age or older to use the Service. The Service is not intended for those under the age of 13.
- Provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself during Membership registration;
- Maintain the security of your password and identification;
- Maintain and promptly update the registration information, and any other information you provide to mentordrive.ng, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
- Use the Service without violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Represent and warrant that you are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by this Agreement.
Use of Service Limitation
The services and content on mentordrive.ng are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless specifically endorsed or approved by mentordrive.ng or its subsidiaries. As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You may not use the Service to:
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, or in the sole judgment of mentordrive.com, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose mentordrive.ng or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Impersonate another Member or person;
- Use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Sell or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Use any information obtained from mentor-drive.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, whether personal or commercial, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, and links or URLs to third party websites deemed as commercial;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone’s computer;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our sites;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any mentordrive.ng server or to the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means not intentionally made available through the Website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Service; and
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Service.
- We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third-parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email address, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
All materials contained in this Website are the copyrighted property of mentordrive.ng. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to mentordrive.ng. Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services on this Website are for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website without the written permission from mentordrive.ng.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described below, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
You agree to indemnify and hold mentordrive.ng, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with any user content or content you post or share on or through the Website, your use of the Service or the Website, your conduct in connection with the Service or the Website or with other users of the Service or the Website, or any violation of these Terms or of any law or the rights of any third party.